At Ocean Medical Practice Bondi we offer a comprehensive range of healthcare services including:
- Women’s Health – all areas of women’s health including pap smears, breast examination, contraceptive advice as well as menopause management
- Antenatal Shared Care –Starting with pregnancy planning, pre pregnancy tests and counselling, our doctor is registered with Royal Hospital for Women to provide shared care throughout your pregnancy and continue looking after you and the baby after the delivery
- Children’s Health – All areas of child health, from managing acute illnesses to complex developmental and social concerns.
- Men’s Health
- Weight Management – We understand weight management is a common concern and we offer a range of options to assist you with reaching and maintaining your desired weight.
- Counselling – Our trained medical professionals and on site psychologist can offer you in depth counselling, guidance and support.
- Mental Health Management – We understand mental health is just as important as our physical health. We are experienced in recognising and managing a range of mental health issues.
- Chronic Disease Management – GPs play an integral role in the management of a wide range of chronic illnesses. We endeavor to ensure these diseases are well managed and try to minimise the long term effects they have on your day to day life.
- Aged Care
- Comprehensive Health Assessments – These are designed on the premise of “Prevention is better than cure”. We offer “top to toe” health checks at all stages of life to assist with prevention and early detection of issues before they become a problem.
- Routine Immunisations and Travel Vaccinations
- Palliative Care
- Sports Medicine
- Overseas visitors health care – at Ocean Medical Practice Bondi we are registered to provide healthcare services to Overseas Visitors through a variety of private health funds.
These are just examples of the services we provide. If you have any further questions please call us, we are always happy to help.